Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Hi everyone! It's that time of year again! The 2011 Visionarios Youth Art Contest will be in January and it's not too late to sign up and enter in your piece! Below you will find all the information about the contest and what is involved. Please feel free to copy these forms, fill them out and return to me as soon as you can. The deadline to turn in any art is January 10, 2012. I really hope to see you all of you there!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Art classes will resume this Tuesday and Wednesday. It's not too late to join! Come by the Orange Grove Primary Library to pick up a registration form. Classes are offered to school age children and adults! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Here are a few pictures of some of the students!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Guidelines & Info
Class Registration:* Class time: Tuesday, 4:15-5:15 (student class) ; 5:30-6:30 (adult class) and/or
Wednesday, 4:15-5:15 (student class) ; 5:30-6:30 (adult class)
* Class Location: First Baptist Church Orange Grove 203 N. Metz
* Cost: $10/one hour class. $15/ one and a half hour class. Full payment is required at the first session for the current month, for all sessions in that month. Your spot is not reserved until full payment is received.
* Supplies: Students can supply their own, or for a non-refundable fee of $20, the instructor will issue supplies. (See supply list below)
* Payments may be made by check or cash. Returned checks will receive a $30.00 fee.
Cancellations and refunds:
* If canceling classes, you must give a 2 week notice in order to receive a refund. Less than 2 week notice, no refunds will be given.
* Regularly scheduled classes missed by students will not be refunded but will be rescheduled.
* Classes canceled by the instructor, for any reason, will be rescheduled at the instructor's discretion. Efforts will be made to inform students in advance. Normal reasons for the instructor to cancel class would be pre-scheduled events, weather conditions, family emergencies or illness. Students would receive a full refund of the remaining monthly sessions that were pre-paid.
* The instructor reserves the right to request students be dismissed from the class if the student(s) are being disruptive or disorderly without refund for that lesson.
* Arrival time- students should arrive a few minutes early for classes so that may set up and begin on time.
* Turn off or silence cell phones during class time.
* Parents must escort students under the age of 16 to and from facility. Parents must stay with their children until the instructor is ready to receive them.
* I do not allow unescorted minors to leave facility during class for any reason.
* I request notice if someone other than the guardian or parent is dropping off or picking up student.
* Parents must provide a contact number for use during class time as needed.
* Parents are not allowed to stay in the classroom with their children during class time.
* Please specify (YES) or (NO) if your child's artwork and/or picture may be displayed on instructors blog (tonisartstudio.blogspot.com)
Drawing Tablet 9x12
Drawing pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B)
Colored pencils (Crayola, Prang or Prisma Color) 12 pack
White Staedtler eraser
Crayola Markers (wide tipped & narrow) 10 pack
Remember, instructor can issue art supplies for a $20.00 fee if you choose that option.
Class Type: (circle one)
Previous art instruction and/or experience: (explain below)
Please don't forget to check tonisartstudio.blogspot.com weekly for updates, changes and reminders! If you have ANY questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me @ 361-319-2228. I look forward to seeing you in August in the Art Studio!